Friday, September 28, 2012

Hey good lookin'

So, I don't really know where to start.
Let's start with the fact that I think I am going to have about 10 kids wanting to go to the Hoes Down. Haven't figured it out yet, all I know is that a BUNCH of people are interested in coming from the co-ops.
Second. My lips are chapped. From kissing.
(more on that at another time though...)
Third? I miss you.
A lot.
But I have been getting back into the groove of things. (not sure if that is a good or bad thing really)
I just finished my first week of classes, and I love ALL of them alot. But mostly my Conflict Resolution class. Although I am pretty sure I could be teaching it.
Anyway, this is a pointless blog post.
Just thought I would come and say hello.
Hello.
I hope you are not too dead from this Hoes Down thing yet.
Cause I need you around for a couple of more years.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment